Thursday 10 December 2015

Monday, September 21st, 2015
I was having a really long day at uni and my internship at Rialto Theatre. I finally got home, knackered, about to have dinner, when my father said he wanted to show me something, I got a bit annoyed. Truth be told, I really wasn't in the mood for anything other than going to bed, but he showed me a tiny, brown, scared puppy. He was a bit frightened as he had left his mum and siblings for the first time. As soon as I saw him, I loved him.


We immediatly connected. He trusted me, I fed him, I played with him. That same night, I made sure to tell everyone about my new puppy! I was so excited! I hadn't had a puppy or a dog in so many years, a decade or longer even. As soon as I could, I started searching for his name, asking my friends and family, looking through websites. I believe it was my mum that first suggested the name Bruno, I used to have stuffed puppy called Bruno that really looked like him, when I was a child. That same stuffed puppy I have given to my niece as it is in absolutely perfect condition and made with great care. When my niece saw him, she also suggested the name Bruno, so in reality it wasn't my name choice, but I wouldn't change it. Bruno is a perfect name for him, even though some of my friends didn't seem to like it as much. The odd thing is, when I showed him to my best friend and I asked her for a name suggestion, she also included Bruno in her suggestions.
My dad had informed me that he was planning to bring me a puppy, as a friend of his had a pregnant dog, in the summer. He took so long to bring him, that I wasn't even sure he was going to. He said he was bringing me the puppy in order for me to get better psychologically, to ease my anxiety disorder. Bruno has definitely helped me in that department. Somehow, I feel like he understands it when I'm not well, even though it probably sounds unrealistic. I'm currently much better, since when I first got him almost three months ago. I can't believe it's been that long! Here I'm sharing some photos from these three months. The first one is from the 3rd of October, when he was really young, 2-3 months old, the second one from the 20th of October when he was playing with one of our cats and the last one was taken today. He loves to play with everything, cats, shoes, pillows, even Christmas decorations!

Georgia

2 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: